The Youth Economic Empowerment (YEE) Project Manager will be a member of the Department of International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid Programs at Plan International Spain.
Project development and donor relations:
- Support project proposal development processes, including building strategic consortia with a range of strategic internal and external stakeholders.
- Support building and maintaining relationships with new and existing donors, including EU, AECID, UN agencies, development banks, private donors and others.
- Contribute to the effective management of funding relationships with major institutional donors that support funding objectives.
Project management and donor compliance:
- Ensure smooth and quality management, including technical support, monitoring and evaluation of a portfolio of YEE projects.
- Ensure full compliance with donor requirements in reporting and implementing (narrative and financial).
- Develop, design and conduct needs assessment to ensure all new project opportunities are based upon sound needs analysis and in line with the YEE strategy.
- Ensure that all YEE projects and strategies have a strong gender and inclusion and environmental focus.
- Provide technical support and contributions to country based programmes and internal strategy and policy development at all levels related to YEE.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Conversation proficiency in French a major added value.
- Degree or equivalent in development cooperation, social sciences or related subject.
- 3 years of work experience in Development and Youth Economic Empowerment projects.
- Proven experience in working with multilateral and bilateral donors (previous experience with AECID, EU, Development Banks will be valuable).
- Proven experience in Project Cycle Management tools including donor regulations.
- Experience and/or training in the following areas would be an asset:
- Climate change.
- Livelihood based on green skills for youth and women (e.g. eco – agriculture).
- Renewable energy solutions.
- Gender and inclusión.
- Minimum two years experience.
- The position will be based in Madrid with assignments on the field (around 35% of the time).
- Availability for immediate incorporation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual Gross Salary: 26.000 – 28.000 €.
- 23 days of holiday per year.
- Replacement contract for maternity leave with the possibility of extension.
Plan International Spain is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion within its staff, treating all candidates equally regardless of their gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or ethnicity, as well as the safeguarding of childhood in all areas of their activity. All its employees act in accordance with this commitment.
The candidates must send application (personal CV updated) and motivational/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference PM-YEE-22.
Esta web es colaborativa. La Coordinadora de ONGD-España no se hace responsable de las ofertas publicadas por las ONG socias de la red.