1. Support with the administrative procedures of the country and ApS
2. Support with the elaboration of the budgets for the proposals.
3. Support for the auditories of the projects.
4. Monitoring and updating of the JORISS (government monitoring application), UNHCR and UN activity info, AECID monthly report.
Project cycle management support
1. Support with the financial monitoring of the projects.
2. Participation in meetings with the partners, donors… related to the financial and administrative part of the projects.
3. Compilation and review of the financial documents of project in accordance with donor regulations.
Context analysis updates
Support with the country financial and administrative requirements, recompilation of documents, coordination with auditors…
Provide capacity building to local implementing partners on the donors requirements and forms
Communication and Awareness on EU Aid Volunteers
a. Draft and publish articles describing volunteer’s experience in the field and keeping active in social networks;
e. Gather audiovisual materials to be used in public awareness activities in the volunteer’s hosting community and/or local community in Europe;
f. In coordination with the NGOs partner of the project, organize and execute a public awareness activity in the hosting country and once back in Europe.
Please fill out the application form: https://form.jotformeu.com/90355014727353