We are looking for a Grants Support Manager whose major would be giving support to the International Programmes Department by assuring the quality of all the procedures involved in controlling, monitoring and reporting while managing grants.
- Lead the follow up of Income and New Portfolio acquistions from International Programs Department.
- Analyse and tracking main Financial KPI’s of the Department.
- Develop Dashboards and Reports for the Programmes Director and Direction Board.
- Review submission budgets.
- Review the specific part of the donor contracts and MoU.
- Lead Financial Audit and support on payment schedule, other audits and requirements.
- Review financial reports and payment requests.
- Advise Purchasing Orders on donor audit issues and review audit reports.
- Advise Purchasing Orders on financial queries in documents preparation.
- Relationship and follow up with International Headquarters to align grants strategies.
- Update information in the donor contract register.
- Update the audit tracker register.
- Provide training on Grants Finance policy and procedure.
- Advice the Program Department on donors and partners financial and compliance queries.
- Create reports from the system to generate financial data.
- Notify when the funds are received with relevant accounting codes.
- Interact with the rest of the areas of Plan International Spain to respond to the needs that arise in matters specific to the area.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration and similar.
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar position within the sector.
- Experience in Accounting and Controlling of 3 years.
- MS Excel Expert.
- Experience on ERP (NAVISION is a Plus)
- Experience on Grants Management.
- Experience with public institutions in grants management and reporting.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual Gross Salary + variable incentives (to be set upon candidate’s experience and the organization standards).
- 23 working days of holidays per year.
Plan International Spain is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion within its staff, treating all candidates equally regardless of their gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or ethnicity, as well as the safeguarding of childhood in all areas of their activity. All staff act in accordance with this commitment.
Applications will be sent by email attaching a complete and updated CV and a letter of motivation to the address: email@example.com, indicating as reference: GRANTSMGR-22.
Esta web es colaborativa. La Coordinadora de ONGD-España no se hace responsable de las ofertas publicadas por las ONG socias de la red.