– Ensure a proper planning of the interventions with local partners in accordance with donor regulations.
– Supervision of the implementation of activities according to the existing work plan and direct implementation of some activities related to the int
erventions when required.
– Perform the technical and financial follow up and reporting of activities in accordance with donor regulations.
– Elaboration of periodic context and situational analysis or reports with emphasis on Humanitarian and/or Gender issues.
– Development of new project proposals related to Women Rights, Humanitarian Action and/or development
Communication and Advocacy, Humanitarian Coordination and Representation of ApS
– Active participation in Networks and platforms related to the intervention topics
– Institutional representation when required
– Maintain the Communications with target groups, partners and public institutions in Gaza.
– Implement the internal Communications policies and tools
– Ensure the development of TORs, recruitment process and follow up for the external technical services needed for project implementation.
– Provide support and technical, methodological assistance to local partners
– Support to the organization of forum, seminars and Workshops for partners and other stakeholders
– Enhance ApS and partners capacity for gender transformative program strategies
– Apply and adhere to the internal regulations in APS office in
Palestine, Including safety regulations.
– Respect APS’s code of conduct for the office.
– An advanced degree in Humanitarian Action, Gender Studies, Human Rights or other related field.
– Additional studies in gender and development, gender based violence
or humanitarian action
– At least 7 years of experience in Gender and/or Humanitarian projects in international NGOs, including technical and financial reporting
in accordance with donor standards
– Demonstrated experience in project design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation, in particular from a gender
perspe ctive and human rights approach
– Knowledge of the Middle East with particular emphasis on gender related issues.
– Conflict sensitive approach
– Previous experience in crisis security risks contexts
– Availability to travel, frequent travels to Gaza are required
– Both English/Spanish working command is compulsory
– Knowledge of Arabic is an asset
– Process facilitation skills, negotiation, influencing skills
– Presentation skills; expository writing and speaking
– Proposal development and writing skills on gender issues
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
– Ability to work independently
Offers should be submitted in English or Spanish by email to: email@example.com indicating the reference
"GBV Coordinator–Short Term Contract" in the email subject.
The content should include the CV and motivation letter.
Further references may be requested.
Esta web es colaborativa. La Coordinadora de ONGD-España no se hace responsable de las ofertas de formación publicadas por las ONG socias de la red.