Plan International Spain is looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to participate in the design of the digital fundraising strategy and lead its execution to generate new donors through digital tools.
- Design, in cooperation with the department manager, the strategies needed to generate new leads and donnors through digital tools (SEM, email marketing, retargeting, RTB, social media ads, landings, forms, etc.)
- Manage the databases of leads and donors, and carry out the strategic analysis of their quality.
- Define and monitor the communication cycle with supporters.
- Supervise and follow the digital fundraising campaigns, content and creatives related to fundraising through the different tools and digital media (Facebook Ads, Google Grants, Google Adwords, Display, emails, landings and fundraising forms, etc.).
- Interact with the rest of the areas of Plan International Spain to respond to the needs that arise in matters specific to the area.
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or communications.
- Postgraduate degree in digital marketing will be valuable.
- Use of FB Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot or similar.
- Experience working with SEO, SEM, DISPLAY, retargering, email marketing, etc.
- Proven experience in designing nurturing strategies.
- At least 5 years in similar role related with marketing especially online.
- Fluent in English. Italian will be valuable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual gross salary and variable incentives, to be set upon candidate’s experience and the organization standards.
- 23 working days of holidays per year.
The candidates must send application (personal CV updated) and motivational/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference MKTDIG-22.
Esta web es colaborativa. La Coordinadora de ONGD-España no se hace responsable de las ofertas publicadas por las ONG socias de la red.