Project development and donor relations:
- Elaborate, together with the HUB Coordinator, the strategic, budgetary and operational plans for the geographical HUB.
- Lead project proposal development processes, including building strategic consortia with a range of strategic internal and external stakeholders, across humanitarian aid and development sectors.
- Coordinate timely inputs from technical project managers into all proposal development processed.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with new and existing donors, including EU, AECID, UN agencies, Development Banks, private donors and others.
- Contribute to the effective management of funding relationships with major institutional donors that support funding objectives.
- Develop, design and conduct needs assessment to ensure all new project opportunities are based upon sound needs analysis.
- Ensure that all projects and strategies have a strong gender and inclusion focus.
- Support learning and development processes through external and internal working groups and dissemination of knowledge and information.
- Fluent in Spanish and English with high proficiency in French.
- Degree or equivalent in development cooperation, social sciences or related subject.
- 3 years of work experience in in similar or related role in NGO resource mobilization.
- Proven experience in working with multilateral and bilateral donors (previous experience with AECID, EU, Development Banks will be valuable).
- Proven experience in project formulation, including both narrative development and budgeting.
- Experience in the following areas would be an asset:
a. Humanitarian aid – especially in Child Protection, Education, Food Security sectors .
b. Livelihood programming based on green skills for youth and women (e.g. eco – agriculture).
c. Gender and inclusión.
- Minimum two years field experience.
- The position will be based in Madrid with assignments on the field (around 35% of the time).
What we offer:
- Annual Gross Salary + variable incentives (to be set upon candidate’s experience and the organization standards
- 23 days of holiday per year.
Plan International is committed to safeguarding of children and young people and all its employees act in accordance with this commitment.
The candidates must send application (personal CV updated) and motivational/cover letter to email@example.com, with reference BDM-20.
Esta web es colaborativa. La Coordinadora de ONGD-España no se hace responsable de las ofertas publicadas por las ONG socias de la red.