Project development and donor relations:
• Lead project proposal development processes, including building strategic consortia with a range of strategic internal and external stakeholders, across humanitarian aid and development sectors.
• Coordinate timely inputs from technical project managers into all proposal development processed.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with new and existing donors, including EU, AECID, UN agencies, Development Banks, private donors as well as donors from the Arab States/ Gulf region.
• Contribute to the effective management of funding relationships with major institutional donors that support funding objectives.
• Develop, design and conduct needs assessment to ensure all new project opportunities are based upon sound needs analysis.
• Ensure that all projects and strategies have a strong gender and inclusion focus.
• Support learning and development processes through external and internal working groups and dissemination of knowledge and information.
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Two vacancies: one with high proficiency in French and the other one with high proficiency in Arabic.
• Degree or equivalent in development cooperation, social sciences or related subject.
• 3 years of work experience in in similar or related role in NGO resource mobilization.
• Proven experience in working with multilateral and bilateral donors (previous experience with AECID, EU, Development Banks will be valuable).
• Proven experience in project formulation, including both narrative development and budgeting.
• Experience in the following areas would be an asset:
a. Humanitarian aid – especially in Child Protection, Education, Food Security sectors.
b. Youth and women economic empowerment programming based on green skills (including renewable energy) and digital innovation.
c. Gender and inclusion.
• Minimum two years field experience.
• The position will be based in Madrid with assignments on the field (around 35% of the time).
Plan International Spain is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion within its staff, treating all candidates equally regardless of their gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or ethnicity, as well as the safeguarding of childhood in all areas of their activity. All its employees act in accordance with this commitment.
The candidates must send application (personal CV updated) and motivational/cover letter to email@example.com, with reference BDM-21.
Esta web es colaborativa. La Coordinadora de ONGD-España no se hace responsable de las ofertas publicadas por las ONG socias de la red.