– Ensure a proper planning of the interventions with local partners in accordance with donor regulations.
– Supervision of the implementation of activities according to the existing work plan and direct implementation of some activities related to the int
erventions when required.
– Perform the technical and financial follow up and reporting of activities in accordance with donor regulations.
– Elaboration of periodic context and situational analysis or reports with emphasis on Humanitarian and/or Gender issues.
– Development of new project proposals related to Women Rights, Humanitarian Action and/or development
Communication and Advocacy, Humanitarian Coordination and Representation of ApS
– Active participation in Networks and platforms related to the intervention topics
– Institutional representation when required
– Maintain the Communications with target groups, partners and public institutions in Gaza.
– Implement the internal Communications policies and tools
– Ensure the development of TORs, recruitment process and follow up for the external technical services needed for project implementation.
– Provide support and technical, methodological assistance to local partners
– Support to the organization of forum, seminars and Workshops for partners and other stakeholders
– Enhance ApS and partners capacity for gender transformative program strategies
– Apply and adhere to the internal regulations in APS office in
Palestine, Including safety regulations.
– Respect APS’s code of conduct for the office.
– An advanced degree in Humanitarian Action, Gender Studies, Human Rights or other related field.
– Additional studies in gender and development, gender based violence
or humanitarian action
– At least 7 years of experience in Gender and/or Humanitarian projects in international NGOs, including technical and financial reporting
in accordance with donor standards
– Demonstrated experience in project design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation, in particular from a gender
perspe ctive and human rights approach
– Knowledge of the Middle East with particular emphasis on gender related issues.
– Conflict sensitive approach
– Previous experience in crisis security risks contexts
– Availability to travel, frequent travels to Gaza are required
– Both English/Spanish working command is compulsory
– Knowledge of Arabic is an asset
– Process facilitation skills, negotiation, influencing skills
– Presentation skills; expository writing and speaking
– Proposal development and writing skills on gender issues
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
– Ability to work independently
Offers should be submitted in English or Spanish by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference
"GBV Coordinator–Short Term Contract" in the email subject.
The content should include the CV and motivation letter.
Further references may be requested.