ACF is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for ACF in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: nutrition, health, food security and water and sanitation.
The CD is a senior executive staff managing the mission resources, programmes and partnerships towards the achievement of the strategic objectives. Leadership and vision are key words for defining the CD’s roles, with core competences in programme and staff management, motivating the team, prevent and managing conflict, promote innovative approaches, supervise the co-ordination team (Mission GGM), represent ACF in front of stakeholders, communicate and inform about the Mission Strategy (Operations, Technical, Financial, HR, Logistic and Communication) and liaise with Headquarters. The CD is the cornerstone of our teams deployed in the field.
- Strategy Development and Program Cycle Management.
- Administration and Logistics.
- Human Resources Management.
- Security Management.
- Advocacy & External Relations.
- Higher education
- Postgraduate studies in International Cooperation/Development (desirable)
- Knowledge of ACF technical areas of work (WaSH, FSL, Nut)
- Logistics and administration of humanitarian organisations
- Security management in complex security situations
- Human Resource management
- Experience in Programme Cycle Management
- Experience in management of volatile security contexts with capacity to face a stressful environment
- Minimum 5 years in INGO management/coordination (Country Director level)
- Familiarity with the political and economic context
- Experience within ACFIN (highly desirable)
- English – Fluent
- Spanish – desirable
- Arabic language skills – A plus
- Windows domain,
- SAGA and/or Agresso – A plus
- SharePoint – A plus
- GESPRA – A plus
- National and international mobility required.
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: 2 years with high probability of expansion.
- Base: Beirut, Lebanon
- Salary: from 2200€ to 2825€ gross per month according to candidate’s previous experience (according to standard list of ACF- Spain). ACF- Spain remuneration system allows a salary progression based on the annual development appraisal.
- ACF- Spain remuneration system allows a salary progression based on the annual development appraisal.
- Up to 20% additional remuneration depending on the position’s context and responsibilities (according the grading scale set by ACF-E)
- House and maintenance covered by the organization (including per diem): package estimated according to the destination.
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Break: additional rest period, including travel cost to a reference area and economic help of 215€.
- Health, repatriation, travel and life insurance covered by the organization.
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of ACF-Spain).
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. - Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.